ISO 9001 - Quality
This international standard assesses a company’s quality management system. We first achieved this accreditation back in 2013 – so we have a consistent, tried and tested approach to ensuring our products and services meet both regulatory and customer requirements.
We take this very seriously and incorporate this approach to quality into everything that we do, including:
- Products – we always aim for a flawless finish through best quality manufacturing. Some of the checks we have in place are:
- Supply chain – we inspect every component when it’s delivered so that we can be sure that we’re using the best parts in manufacture. If we spot anything, it’s noted and raised with the supplier.
- Production – to ensure that the right level of quality is being reached at every stage, there are quality checks at every station.
- Equipment – consistency is key, so we have a robust maintenance schedule in place for equipment and machinery.
- Pre-delivery – we review every product before it is packaged to leave us and head to its new home.
- Feedback – we wouldn’t be able to keep learning and innovating without hearing from our internal and external stakeholders. We are proactive in seeking feedback and using it to make Origin better.
- Employee training and development – the more our colleagues know, the better equipped they are to take the right approach to quality and help us to innovate.